HOW TO MAKE LOVE
4 Laughing eyes, 4 Well-shaped legs, 4 Loving arms, 2 Firm milk containers
2 Nuts, 1 Fur-lined mixing bowl, 1 Firm banana
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and
out until well creamed. For best results. Continue to
knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into
mixing bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak
(preferably NOT overnight).
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does
not soften, repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils
carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.